Jambands.ca

Do you drink Tea?

Ms Zimmy

• 2 months later...

I was gifted three different teas for Christmas and have been drinking a lot of tea since then. This is the best tea I have ever had.

It comes from Samovar Teas.

My favorite one is Moorish Mint (a green tea), but they all look so colourful and vibrant and the smell is so fresh. I have never experienced tea like this before.

I am trying to figure out ways to use it in cooking.

• 1 month later...

I like the antioxidant green Yogi tea, Ms.Z., as i do the 'St. John's Wort blend (it tastes great and fortunately I don't *need* the St. John's wort, so any mellowing boost that gives me is a bonus.

As far as a 'favourite' I'd have to say that I really like Genmaicha...a Japanese green tea with puffed rice. After I started drinking this tea (and since stopped since I never go into tea stores) I stopped fully boiling my water to make tea.

So glad you found me, Genmaicha.

we have a tea drawer with 15 to 20 different teas. go thru 1 to 4 pots a day. mostly green or other herbals like mint or chamomile as well as traditional blacks like english, irish breakfast, earl grey. some decaf, most real. a lot of stash, yogi, celestial. have some teopia too (mojito raspberry mint, blueberry amore) kept in the freezer. but my current fav is actually Genmai-Cha. too funny. it's totally sushi green. love it.