Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was kinda boring.

Sloppy 1st half, Utd looked sharp in 2nd though.

Gonna be real tough for Schalke now, but they did, IIRC, put 5 past Inter at San Siro, so anything's possible. But, this year's Inter ain't no United.

Tomorrow ought to be some fun, but really looking forward to Benfica in Europa on Thursday.

Then, WEEKEND!!!

:chug: :chug: :chug:

Edited by Guest

Well, glad to have survived yesterday, even though I really don't think either Chelsea goal should have been allowed. I'm not 100% as to whether Kalou was offside, but Lampard's goal was not all the way over the line.

Oh well, not proud, but three points we will take.

Now then, Arsenal. Let's have it. Kick the high holy hell out of United, and set up a really spicy matchup next weekend.

:chug:

Damn! That's some kung-fu action!

Can't wait for Benfica/Braga II this aft in Europa. Think Porto/Villareal is over and decided already, but after Porto took the Portuguese League title back this year, love to see Benfica have the chance to get back at em in Dublin.

Oh, and Sunday should be pretty good too.

:chug:

The only working stream I found would get choppy during the video at some points and I started to get a little concerned when Rooney had so many chances in the 2nd half yet couldnt finish them off, figured that might bite them in the ass but whatever. Nineteen is a glorious redhead and is on her way over. All you gotta do is open the door.

Lothario Of The Day

From The Daily Mirror:

'Yet another eyewitness report of Mario Balotelli's pulling style, as witnessed at top Manchester eaterie San Carlo: "He was in there eating as usual, and some superfit WAG wannabe walked in. He yelled 'Hey!' at her, food tumbling from his open mouth... but, of course, she trots straight over. He didn't say a word - he just handed his phone so that she could input her number."

Sat-on-the-perch-300x181.jpg

“My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f***ing perch. And you can print that.â€-Sir Alex Ferguson

“Are you watching, Merseyside?â€