Jambands.ca

EPL 2010-2011 (and other soccer stuff)

ollie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the better team won. Chelsea was terrible, and Ramires just looked aweful.

The ref looked awfully Howard Webb-esque on that card to Torres though. Sure looked like the Utd defender was standing on his right foot, but regardless, Chelsea deserved nothing out of that game, and had better bring their A game next Tuesday.

Oh well, at least the pints were tasty.

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Worst sending off in the Whitecaps MLS game tonight. Buddy on a yellow takes off his shirt after scoring a penalty.

Self'd.

Yup. Hassli looks like a good player, but what kind of an idiot does that, already on a yellow?

Maybe he thought since the shortsleeve jersey was underneath he was still officially wearing his jersey?

Odd.

Watching the MLS on tv is far more of a selfing.

Says the guy who claims that soccer is unwatchable in its current form but has no problem gloating when he reads about an amazing Man Utd result.

Okay I was about to jump in here and not necessarily attack Ollie for watching MSL and CFL (but I reserve the right) but to just ask a question. How the fuck have you conned your girlfriend into watching so much fucking sports? You catch fucking everything. Sens(NHL), NCAA big games, CFL, NFL, EPL and now MSL. Does Chrissie just sit there and knit or does she follow it along with you?

Okay I was about to jump in here and not necessarily attack Ollie for watching MSL and CFL (but I reserve the right) but to just ask a question. How the fuck have you conned your girlfriend into watching so much fucking sports? You catch fucking everything. Sens(NHL), NCAA big games, CFL, NFL, EPL and now MSL. Does Chrissie just sit there and knit or does she follow it along with you?

I think it's just a good excuse to crack a beer. But it's not like I'm forcing her to watch everything with me. We have two TVs and a kitchen.

As for watching MLS last night, I was just flipping channels after catching up on American Idol and it caught my attention. I would never PVR that shit.

True enough, DB.

However, we saw, hopefully, a good sign of things to come this weekend. When he came in as a sub, and joined Yossi Benayoun, DAMN!!! They were looking sharp together. Now that Yossi's healthy, maybe Nando'll pop in a couple.

More importantly, I could really use a quality City-thrashing by Liverpool today. Think yer boys are up for it?

True enough, DB.

However, we saw, hopefully, a good sign of things to come this weekend. When he came in as a sub, and joined Yossi Benayoun, DAMN!!! They were looking sharp together. Now that Yossi's healthy, maybe Nando'll pop in a couple.

50million pound player needs bench player to score goals.. errrr to look sharp i mean.

i dont think chelsea had that in mind when they signed him.