Jambands.ca

EPL, Soccer, Football, Messi, Fellaini 2012-2013

fluffhead77

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, when I was watching initially I was definitely up in arms on the red card, then upon review Nani looked like he lashed out at the end, then upon further review he was looking the complete opposite way, and then I just came to the conslussion it was more careless play than intentional and shouldn't have been red carded but Im completely biased as I always cheer against the Spainish team, even if they're playing a Serie A team, who I also always cheer against.

Chelsea being the ultimate exception.

So get up get, get get down, 999 is a joke in yo town

MOBE's a Chavski fan, I believe

3457267_3359797a45_o.gif

Guess who?:

"From the referee's position, I can see why he didn't give a penalty when Danny Murphy was brought down.

"The ball moved to the angle as Michael Carrick challenged him. From that position, it wasn't clear.

"It was a good claim but City could have had a penalty against them at Stoke for a foul by Gareth Barry. Every club gets breaks here and there, you get good ones and bad ones. It evens itself out over the season, that will never change."

I hate to say it, but Ronaldo was full of class yesterday. Didn't celebrate when he scored and was very respectful and subdued.

Nothing particularly special about that, actually. Happens with pretty much every player that scores against their old club (trend started as far back as 1974).

Except Adebeyor against Arse a few years back

adebayor_1495108c.jpg

Edited by Guest

^^^that bird is smokin!!^^^

yeah Im a Chelsea supporter...After yesterdays Europa League game ive joined the Rafa out supporters and Benayoun and Mikel should be put back in the reserves. Also FTR its about time Man U got some of their own medicine. They get the same calls in their favour week in and week out in the Prem. so I guess that evens it all out for them.

^^^that bird is smokin!!^^^

yeah Im a Chelsea supporter...After yesterdays Europa League game ive joined the Rafa out supporters and Benayoun and Mikel should be put back in the reserves. Also FTR its about time Man U got some of their own medicine. They get the same calls in their favour week in and week out in the Prem. so I guess that evens it all out for them.

i6opK1E36LY3P.gif