Jambands.ca

Phil Lesh and Friends and John Mayer

bouche

The video is blocked here in China  }:(

I guess the Chinese aren't big Phil & Friends fans !?

Sometimes videos that are unaccessible here on YouTube, but are embedded on jambands are available, but not this time.

I need to get me one of those VPN's for the amount of time I spend here in this country.

Can you get your hands on Hola in China?  https://hola.org

I just tried the link & apparently not.

Sometimes Vimeo will work.

It really depends on the hotel I'm staying at.  This trip, I'm mostly at the Intercontinental in Shanghai which has good internet for the most part.  Here I can use google & check my gmail account (rare in China), but YouTube won't work.

I was told by a couple of Americans that I met here to purchase a VPN and I should get access to everything.

Don't know anything about VPN's though.

I'll have to wait until I get to Taiwan next week.  There it's not an issue.

vpn is pretty easy.  usually cost between 5 and 10/mth and setup either consists of configuring your computer to use a certain DNS in your internet settings or setting up your router if you have one.  but...that's what I know about vpn's here.  I wouldn't be surprised if most VPN's didn't work in China.

Friday, June 12, 2015, Phil Lesh and Friends, Terrapin Crossroads, San Rafael, CA

Set I: New Minglewood Blues, Loser, El Paso, They Love Each Other, Jack Straw, Deal, Lazy Lightnin’ > Supplication, Brown Eyed Women, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Dancin in the Streets

Set II: Scarlet Begonias > Fire on the Mountain, Estimated Prophet, St. Stephen > Not Fade Away > St. Stephen, Morning Dew

Enc: One More Saturday Night

Phil Lesh (bass, vocals)

John Mayer (guitar)

Scott Metzger (guitar, vocals)

Stu Allen (guitar, vocals)

Scott Guberman (keys)

Pete Lavezzoli (drums)

Alex Koford (drums, vocals)

Jeanette Ferber (vocals)

• 2 weeks later...