Jambands.ca

English Please!!

Fink

Can you guys talk English!! I can't understand one single message that gets posted except for Brad's.

Where the hell is Andre. I hear that guy got a new job at some burger joint. I want coupons!!

And what about that Barrett guy. Is he still trying to talk to girls. He should just give it up.

And what about Hood. Is he still alive?

And Bouche, great job with the site.

Later Hippies

Fink

P.S. My ass is soo smooth, all you guys would be jealous of it. And Barrett, DON'T even think about trying to touch it!!

• Montreal Canadiens center Trevor Linden has been named NHL Player of the Week for the period of Monday, Oct. 16 through Sunday, Oct. 22. Linden posted eight points (three goals, five assists) and a plus-minus rating of +4 in three games. The Canadiens (4-3-1-0 in eight games) are off to their best start since 1997-98.

• The Hoagie House:

Recently closed down for any number of reasons, the House featured moist & chewy subs, dripping with taste. We will also miss the delightful young children who hogged the video game machine 24 hours a day. Not to worry, though, there's still two more in the city

• Portugal has done a credible job of correcting many economic imbalances and meeting the Maastricht criteria but the efforts must continue. The government needs to adopt structural reforms in health services, education and social security.

more...

bouche.jpg

[This message has been edited by bouche (edited 11-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by bouche (edited 11-08-2000).]

Archived