with Blue Quarter

March 11th

$6

@ Pepper Jack's

38 King William st. Hamilton

Blue Quarter will take the stage @ 10pm

D&T Journal About CTMF.

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

Brian: It has come to my attention that we have been completely remiss in maintaining the journal on this tour. The other night when Tony and I were at this festival in Durham, ONT and it was freakin' freezin' and there were a bunch of hippies running around a mock-up of a western ghost town and people were crowding around a huge bonfire and the stage was covered in dust (which is still all over my equipment) and all my chords barely bent because they were practically frozen and my face almost stuck to my tuba because the metal of the thing was somewhere in the thirty degree range Tony mentioned to me that we really should have some one filming a documentary of the strange worlds we enter night after night after night.

Oh, I forgot to mention following a guy in a wheel chair (the promoter) down a dirt road in our van. Definitely surreal.

I'll be there...and I shouldn't be working the door either...now thats what I like..

....a night off with one of my favourite bands..

hhhhhmmmmmmm imagine it was seamless.....what a crazy show that would be...

thats sounds pretty good there secontube

we are jammin tonight until 10, i tried to call you just now but with no answer, i was gonna stop by before the jam [Wink] , we are jammin at around 6 so hopefully we cann get in touch beforehand [Wink] .

Anyways if i dont talk to you i will call you from stephans house later on.

Archived