Jambands.ca

wacky bongs

bouche

This was posted on Andy's page back in April. I got such a kick out of it that I printed out. I've reprinted it below. On a side note, I've been to Bong Recreation Area (Wisconsin I think.) We stayed there for a Phish show and it was funny, we were sitting around late at night having a doob when out from the bushes come two yogi's. Obviously, they were watching us 'in the act' and decided they would ambush and ruin our night. We ditched the roach which was all that was left of it. One of the Yogi's proceeded to interrogate each of the ten or so of us individually while the other scurried around on the ground picking up cigarette butts and inspecting them. Finally, feeling like total morons i reckon, they got up and told us to carry on with what we were doing and have a good night! SOOOO funny.

Anyways, on to the bong:

Originally posted by "Slim Shady" April 12 on Gadiel's MB:

>>>

It's called the Huma Bong. These folks had a plastic dome that fit in a bath tub with a large bowl fashioned to the top. Batter up: sit in your skivvies in the tub with the dome over you. Fill water up several inches. Load bowl with as much as you;re willing to consume. Hold blow torch over bowl and release water from tube. The escaping water creates a vacuum in the dome and pulls the flame into the green. As the water drains, the dome fills with fresh smoke, recycled smoke and (unfortunately) some CO2. The person can't get out until the water drains b/c the suction force holding the dome down in the tub is too great to overcome. It's not nearly lethal but it's 100% guaranteed or your money back that you ain't gonna make it three steps down the hall without a little help form your friends. Kid's don't try this at home (it's better at a friends house!)

<<<<<<<<<

Well, that's it folks, hope you liked my story and the bong idea i retyped. It took a long time.

KK