Jambands.ca

Survey: Does any1 here think the female pop superstar Pink is sexy?

zimmerman pt 2

I am seriously offended by that.

Signed,

Stoner Chick (and some would say DAMN cute!)

I like to look at girls too, but my shit list includes Gwen, Pink, Mariah, L'll Kim and Christina Agularslut. Jeez ladies, put some freekin' clothes on! We should send Treyter over to slap them around a bit. I just know that's what they're begging for when they put on their belts (oh those are SKIRTS! Sorry... my mistake.) tongue.gif" border="0

It drives me f*cking bananas that this is "music". Why would these girls want their tits to upstage their talent? I think some of them can actually sing too. So sad. frown.gif" border="0

I should mention that Macy Garay is talented and not at all obnoxious. She just seems out of it all the time. It turns me off. Sorry Ms. Huxtable. I knew that when I mentioned the reason " why " I didn't find Pink attractive, it would have some consequences.

Oh shit,

this just in from the Pink Camp:

on April 17th's "MTV Icon" special concert tribute to Aerosmith, P!NK will perform Aerosmith's 1989 classic "Janie's Got a Gun."

oh, by the way, did I mention that this girl's a JOKE! grin.gif" border="0

oh yeah, and her up coming tour is sponsored by, and get this, Bally Total Fitness!

too much

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

My sources tell me she looks good... for a transvestite.

She's pretty butch, no matter how much they try to distract us away from her face with her hair, make-up and boobs. WOOF!

Breaking the news ...

"Pink" is a colour.

"Salmon" is a food.

"Martha Stewart" is an industry.

Still haven't figured out if "smart ass" is the opposite of "dumb ass," though.

Then again, this is a society that doesn't know the difference between "suck" and "blow." Not that I care.