Jambands.ca

3 Questions

Phakinit_thru

The pool of magma is just bull shit, 'cuz anything honest is only appropriate over a few beers and some loud, crazy tunes...

I like to talk stupid when speaking with electrons and a little more serious when the atmosphere calls for it...

dunno, just personal preferences I guess...plus I'm a newbie and still learning the ropes of the Skank.

tongue.gif" border="0

Atta-boy Charlie!

Dont let those 'slight of hand/slight of mouse' iilusionists fool you.........

Wanna go out for a few beers this Friday?

You can meet some new Skanks at The Shot. Durms and Tuba / beer and no bullshit.

(I cant believe our exchange server is still down and there is no estimated time of resolution......How am I supposed to get in contact with the rest of my world?)

Hey Miss Reba... are you and yer Dog going anywhere this weekend? I could always tag along, but I need to plant a tree for me little bro sometime this weekend.

I'll see what I can do Booche...thanks for the invite, cuz the more Skanks I meet, the better!

By the way, I meant bullshit in the best possible way wink.gif" border="0

I think I'm a Newbie too even tho I don't feel like one.

Ya like to talk moron when ya talk to electrons ya say? Hmph!

Honesty has an atmosphere..well, how 'bout that!

So lemme get it right Charlie...honesty is inappropriate except when you're shitfaced and pumped...whoa..barriers...

S'okay by me but ya don't get to walk on water 'till ya take it off.

Peace baby Charlie -

[Cool]

What I meant was, when using electrons to communicate I often let the dumb-side of my brain do all the talking (by the dumb-side, I mean the side where the libido resides, which is more like the whole brain)

Think of honesty as an engine. Think of beer and good tunes as Pennzoil 10W30.

Honesty will still run for a little while without any Pennzoil, but eventually things seize up....

grin.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

we're all wearing masks but underneath the mask is an imprint of where the mask was. a relaease is left see from your avatat, phaknit that you're a reflection of every other person's vision of you, making you genuine to everyone but are you truly having a ball? I would hope so since most people i've met that are Phans tend to be true to themselves.

i think i missed the other 2 questions...

Canned beats..gotta give it to you...

You are so right on...

You read into my Avatar real good.

I'm 99.9% there so I jus keep rollin along and I truly am having a ball with all you Phans..

We didn't get to the other two questions yet...haven't exhausted the first one.....

Lot of you are still in hiding...

Not even thinking about taking that mask off...

[Cool]