Jambands.ca

DOCUMEN-TREE

Greg Hemmings

Hey y'all...just going through the footage from CTF, some nice stuff..thanks everyone for being so nice to us little maritimers with cameras!!! Me and nat actually just got back..what a trip...hope to see y'all at evovle..ph yeah BAD NEWS!!! Im missing a mini DV video tape from the first night, if anyone found one please let me knoe...moral...drugs and cameras bad combo!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also, drinking and cameras not a good combo aswell greg. as i almost got a very expensive sony smashed by a big olde bus while trying to get a shot a little tooo close to the traffic it might seems. vision impeared dude to bong hits and shlivas (basically rocket fuel) in belgrade .

see ya.

This seems like as good a spot as any to announce an upcomming Nugget. It is still far away, but this is an appropriate thread.

On Thursday August 8 at Cafe Dekcuf as a promotional event for this years Evolve fest......

Nugget Productions is proud to present.......

Revolve on a semi big screen 8pm

Blue Quarter 10pm

Toaster competion to run the entire night.

I'm thinking this screening should be catered in some way... pizza, chineese food, or perhaps the bar below will take care of us..... thoughts?

quote:

Originally posted by doubleB:

I'm thinking this screening should be catered in some way... pizza, chineese food, or perhaps the bar below will take care of us..... thoughts?

How about pot luck? Or a "theme" pot luck, with the obvious theme being toast. We could have a couple of toasters and/or toaster ovens available for those who want to toast it up live and in person. Count me in for the mini-pizzas...

I'd be interested in seeing what kinds of toasty desserts people can come up with, or toasty drinks...

Aloha,

Brad

Yeah, I realize that, but didn't want to clutter the post up with "no pun intended" footnotes...

I can just imagine the buffet, though: cookies and brownies spread out, bags of Doritos laying in wait for the inevitable muchiecrisis...

Aloha,

Brad

any chance of getting any sort of downloadable mpg preview file of this infamous brittany impersonation?? [big Grin]

also, have you tried contacting the owners of frontier town? they might have a Lost and Found with your tape in it?

HEY HEY HEY!!! Sorry booot the late or "tardy" reply......first thing....YEEEEEEHAW about revolve in Ottawa...who knows, maybe ill be able to make a trip...whats the show going on in the area around then???? second...Scottie, i laughed my ass off today watching the vid...im going to through it on the net as soon as possible...you rock......