Jambands.ca

Nero pre-show

doubleB

no, really? no way - you gonna cut it? no... wow! sure would taste good though - cool

now that i'm over my shock of you offering that on a hippy site [big Grin] - earlier i was just wondering where you've been BB

Clones?... doesn't everyone have them? The Guelph version was just a beta.... wait until you see release 2.1!! (coming this fall)

OK, the pig on a spit is more like a Beagle on a couch..... and we can't eat him.......how about ham cubes on tooth picks? Of course, there will be plenty of toast, liquor and Nuggets to flow freely!

I live on Clarence St. Anyone who wants directions, just send me an email. If you suspect your not invited, you're probably right!

Velvet is like Greenspan folks........ disregard his advice at your own peril!!!

I just got Beau's CD in the mail and "that was awesome!" sums it up nicely

Beau Dixon (CD Rlease Party!)

Beau will perform with the King Cordova band, but will only perform a few KC songs. You won't mind to much I assure you.

The Formula (CD Release Party!)

The Formula includes Beau Dixon and Mike Hopkins both formerly of The Freeway Band. The Formula is described as "latin funk in a turtleneck sweater"

Nuggin Duck will open the show.

Babylon....

June 28th

$15 with our choice of either CD

$6 just cover