@ The Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King William st. Hamilton

(905)525-6666

19+ $5.00 Cover 10:30pm

~Special guest~ Mark Wislon

quote:

Originally posted by : Caution Clown

Eleven year Canadian jamband veterans Caution Jam

would like to invite you to their annual spring fling celebration.

Caution Jam's unique sound of

'cowadelic funkgrass'

blended with the spirit of the Grateful Dead is the perfect way to ring in the spring!!

Come on out and shake dem bones!! [big Grin]

Peace

I saw Caution Jam a few weeks ago at Jimmy Jazz in Guelph, they sounded great. I wish I could've seen the whole show but the fascist prick security gaurds there kicked like 10 of us out!!! One girl was drunk so they kicked her out and the security guard tried to take her into some back room!!!

After that experience I will never go back to Jimmy Jazz or Trasheteria in Guelph again.

See ya tonight at the non-fascist Pepper Jacks!

I feel sorry for Caution Jam really because when they kicked me out of the bar I ran back in and mooned the security guard. I guess the whole bar and band saw me do it.

So if anyone from Caution Jam is reading this I am truely sorry you had to see my ass, but there was a point to be made. Please bands don't play Jimmy Jazz or Trasheteria in Guelph anymore. They are total jerks!

wait a minute, don't get bands boycotting those bars yet...wait till there is a better spot here in Guelph. I don't think either of them are great spots to see a band but there aren't too many here. I've been kicked out of lots of places, no biggie, kinda sucks but i've usually been eff'ing drunk or smoking up so really it's their job.

Nice job on the mooning-last guy i know got the boot decided his revenge would be to let off stink bombs during a Nero show...uhh yeah. fun. mmmmm eggy.

Sorry NR,

But I did see at least one person make an ass out of them self.

It was a great show though....Viola Lee!

quote:

Some got six month some got one solid.

Some got one solid year indeed-e

Some got six month some got one solid.

But me and my buddies all got lifetime here

[big Grin]

quote:

-last guy i know got the boot decided his revenge would be to let off stink bombs during a Nero show

I remember that...know that guy myself....

a bit far, but who am I to say.~~Eggy,...I'd say, it went off about two feet from me...kept smellin it later that night......

The show kicked ass and the door guy was unsuccessful of gettin me out...now Kaipurs..well they got em.

I agree that we shouldn't boycott the bars...Jazz to me, is a utility bar~meaning that it serves a purpose....Gives the band a gig,gives us a show,and we can dance and drink.....purpose served~Good times had~

I wouldn't go there to sit down and eat.....but drink and dance...well give me a tumbled down shack in big foot country.....

Peace [big Grin]

Archived