Jambands.ca

Question of 2002.06.25

bradm

I want you all to know that I caved in and bought Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for dessert. All that talk of peanut butter was to tempting.

H, I do an unhealthy mix of one part butter, one part peanut butter (not skimping on either mind you) on either bread or toast. YUMMY!!! I have done that for my entire life. Do not attempt with margerine.

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

H, I do an unhealthy mix of one part butter, one part peanut butter (not skimping on either mind you) on either bread or toast. YUMMY!!! I have done that for my entire life. Do not attempt with margerine.

Well, yeah, if you buy the light peanut butter, you have to pump it up somehow...

Aloha,

Brad

I like the one with the peanut on top, but I can't remember what it is called. I like the Squirrel.

When I was a kid, I used to feed peanut butter to my cat. She would walk around for hours making these noises. At the time I thought it was pretty funny. Now it seems kinda mean.

Also, I once found a jar of peanut butter that had been in my cupboard fr 8 years. It had settled into three very distinct layers. Very gross

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

does anybody know what i'm talking about..."sandwich spread"?

Any more clues...I'm not quite sure what it is, but I think I have an idea...

On a related tangent, anybody tried the Aussie delicacy of Vegemite?!? I dunno what it is and I don't think I want to...tastes kinda good though...

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

Anyone have a use for Fluff for me? I just can't imagine what one would do with that.

Ah shit, I just thought of the BEST Question of the Day for tomorrow! Hehehe
[Razz]

Only if pictures are included...

Aloha,

Brad