Jambands.ca

CTMF at Frontier Town ... Labour Day schedule

mark tonin

The schedule is not finalized yet, but it is getting close. Here is how it currently stands:

FRIDAY (still being finalized)

Slow Nerve Action

Tala

SATURDAY (in order of appearance)

Erin Smith Band

Special Ed & The Musically Challenged

Blue Quarter

Jukejoint

Fat Cats (on the main stage starting at midnight ... it's their 10 year anniversary show!!!)

Diesel Dog (late night in the saloon)

SUNDAY (in order of appearance)

Greg Upshaw

Friends of Hefner

Passenger

Caution Jam

nero (closing on the main stage)

Mark Wilson & The Way It Is (late night in the saloon)

This is going to be a great weekend at Frontier Town!!!

Be sure to visit the Frontier Town website for more info ...

CTMF at Frontier Town web site

Peace, Mark

all the bands are there not in the right spots in my eye's

Cjam not playing the saloon?

Blue Q before Juke Joint before the Fat Cats?

No Jomomma -> funk less friday im sure you working on booking them.

Cjam is a soild saloon act but i think they'll just slow things down on sunday

or have and all Instrumental sunday line up

why not have Juke Joint play befor Nero?

i was hoping that there would be some thing a little bigger up at this CTMF not that the Fats Cats 10th anny isn't big. but D&T and DBL, it was nice to see what else it out there and a good progression for CTMF. May was such a great event lots of good new music that most people havn't seen yet. and they really got into.

i know it will a great time and a crazy party but i think the line up needs to be moved around a little. IMO

good job on the bands you have booked i love them all just looking for something a little bigger.

here's 10 cents my 2 cents is free

I reckon C JAM is wanting to try something new, besides the same ol' saloon spot. I fully agree that they are the ultimate saloon band, however, they have the potential for deeper, more explorative ventures on the main stage. (I would think.)

Also, there won't be that annoyingly incessant boot stomping on the saloon floor from that drunk hick who always seems to be in full force [Wink]

I am looking forward to seeing them at an hour that I don't have to struggle to stay alive this time around. There are some sweet Saloon memories, but I think that the Saloon has the power to be special no matter what.

The Saloon is the place to be if you really love music, and can't get enough of it. I will never forget not being able to stay alive during the may 2-4 weekend for the super-duper-allstar-jam. I did get to listen to it under the shivering sub-zero icicles of my tent, but was disappointed that my eyes didn't work anymore.

Caution Jam will be a blast and I will be very glad to see them on the main stage, and also to see nero start while it's dark outside.