Jambands.ca

I got run over by a BUS last night...

scottieking

...or at least it feels like it. Could it have been the rye-diculous drinks I was being poured? Could it have been the extra hour of drinking? Or could it have been THREE SETS of unbelievable jammin from Grand Theft Bus? I am sore from dancing til four.

The Bus proved last night that they are definitely in a higher level of jamitude. Superior I believe is the word I was fond of last night. I can hardly wait to hear the tapes from this one! Good on the Back-ass lounge for booking these acts. This month has been so solid (Nero, Jimmy Swift, GTB). Cast of characters, the usual including the man who appears to be the new soundguy at the Bacchus, the 'whore. Good job, Shane. Anyway, I'm merely typing in an effort to jumpstart my brain at this point. Must curl into ball and watch football uninterupted all day.

phunkycauldron, you jerk! you never said hi! i didn't have a clue you were there.

man...that coulda been fun to see you rthere...I don't feel hurt just a bit disappointed to have found out...but I'm sure you're not too hurt anyhow,

stellar show - i'm happy to actually catch them the whole way through this time unlike in ottawa opening for d&t in may...15 minutes was such a tease.;

anyhow, before the show i got ready with some indian food. tasty meal with some tasty characters. i love okra curry...and mmmmmmmmmm...silky juice.

cut that hot on the spot, love it's not; it's mango!

Sorry about not saying hello, but I was "babysitting" this girl I was with. I thought I'd throw out the ultimate test of coolness and see how she reacted to a great band. Unfortunately we spent most of the night talking up near the bar. I managed to sneak away for a couple of 20 minute dance sessions, but I couldn't convince her to come with me. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be bringing her to any more shows with me...and to think I was going to waste floor seats for TOO in Detroit on her. So again, I'm sorry and you've got my word that it won't happen again.

Peace,

J

quote:

Needless to say, I don't think I'll be bringing her to any more shows with me...and to think I was going to waste floor seats for TOO in Detroit on her.

if she is worth it, be paient. took time for little T to come around as well.

hell i went to a dance club with her [Eek!][Eek!][Eek!] . Wore Antelope shirt and fat hemp pants [Wink]

dance club huh?? well there, secondtube, there are so many times that I almost wish i dind't love music so much because everyone in the dance clubs here are absolutely sexy. i just can'yt bring myself to get into the ultra-shallow image of the club goer. some days though...if i didn' thave to get uyp for school some days i'd be out the night before...

luckily enough, bacchus is a beautiful place too.

Cauldron: She was cute. Persue, I repeat, persue. If she's not into the heady scene, it could be a blessing. You get a night off to get off your nuts and if she don't want to come, rent her the flick of her choice and talk about it in the morning. Plus if it goes sour, one less bad memory waiting around the corner at the next show. my2sense.

Whore: Beggin for it, baby. Be in touch.

Beats: Bring back THE suit for clubbin situations. You know the one I'm talkin about you sexy bitch.

the duds will come out with buds and suds,

but only after i sort through the crud

(which is my whiningly stress filled present life.)

i may have looked sharp

but if i dressed the part

i'd have been the carp

of stagnant dress.

bottom feeding isn't my way,

for the behind isn't always as kind

so from that i sway

- however -

when wearing that suit

i'll look good to boot

and perhaps find a new game to play