Jambands.ca

TOO in Albany...RIDE NEEDED!!!!

Freeker

Posted this in the Rides forum, but I feel like no one ever looks there.....

------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering who's heading down to Albany for TOO on the 16th, I've got money, cc, zen-like driving abilities and a tap dancing monkey that plays the kazoo. Looking mostly for a ride from Ottawa, as I'm getting too broke to rent a car (but it's always an option, I get half price cars) So let me know, I also have 2 extras to the show if anyones interest....

PS - Keller plays the night before and Les Claypool plays the night after, if anyone is interested in making a weekend of it, also let me know

I'm down Freeker.

2tube, you bring up an interesting point. When I tried to get moe. halloween tickets at moe.ticketing they didn't even have GA tickets available. You had to go to ticketbastard to get those. My guess what be that all that is decided ahead of time and ticketbastard probably gets its fair share of the best seats if not all of them.

score the tix of TM?

thats what i did.

Man if i used the gdts I would be livid! Most are though. Not only did the mail orders get ON AVERAGE horrible tickets, the morning the tickets went on sale through TM, most of us got poor tix. Then as weeks pass, the best tickets get released/rereleased.

i'm not asking questions. just be sitting my 12th row, purchased a week ago!