Jambands.ca

Phish To Play Letterman Dec 19

Basher

HAHAHAHAHA

This one KILLS me too:

- the TV appearances suck, they're spoiling the effect of NYE at MSG.

Havent you heard that the DVD release sucks as well?

People are complaining about the show choice (how many can they choose from though? Not too much) and that the video quality sucks (it was shot for the internet you putzes)

"I'm going to Europe for Spring break, why didn't they go there?!?"

That's beautifuL!

Is the vegas dvd really bad quality? that wouldn't make any sense to me. If it was broadcast on the internet, that has nothing to do with the way it would have been shot. I'm sure they planned on using the footage for something (like DVD) eventually.

tell me about it....

i had someone bitch because they were sitting behind the stage for MSG NYE. Of course i offered to buy the tix, and the person (withholding names) offered at 200 a ticket (canadian).

Right.

I'll check them out in Feb, when trey's ego is even higher, and they are rippin' even stronger.

Hey MarcO. Although I knew you were joking,I haven't been following the phish groups.

It is amazing how high and mighty people feel as a phan so they can complain about details that mean nothing.

It seems that even 'they' aren't going for the music, but just to say that they were there.

It is amazing. Why do people feel that their favorite bands owe them anything? For over two years now it's been:

- the new songs suck, they're repetitive, why doesn't Trey write like he used to?

- Phish sucks because they're going on hiatus

- the hiatus sucks

- Trey Band sucks

- Vida Blue especially sucks

- NYE at MSG sucks. Nobody can get tickets. I want a pay-per view.

- The Winter tour sucks. I have to travel to see them. They're only doing one nighters for the most part. Why don't they come to the North West? Why don't they come South? I'm going to Europe for Spring break, why didn't they go there?!?

- the new CD is going to suck, they only spent 4 days recording it (seriously, I've seen this)

- the TV appearances suck, they're spoiling the effect of NYE at MSG.

- everything sucks.

As for me, I've never been happier to be a Phish fan!!! A clean slate, a fresh perspective, how can you lose???