Jambands.ca

bleary-eyed nero bliss ...

paisley

Last night in Guelph ... wozie wow wow!!!

Thanks to Tungsten & Denise for the pre-party, nero for the party, and Pete & Tasha for the post-party ... although the 2 hours of sleep I got last night just wasn't enough. Lots of fun last night, and the band was cookin'!!!

I'll have to snooze for a bit after work and/or in the car on the way to Toronto ... I'll see you all tonight at the Rivoli!!!

Peace, Mark

nero was AWESOME on the weekend!!

I want more!

The Guleph show, like always, did not dissapoint. The place was rocking right from the start, unlike often when it takes a couple songs for the floor to fill up. Y'all certainly had the suck turned down on Thursday night. [Wink] Yes, thanks indeed to Tungsten & Denise and Pete & Tasha for their hospitality. Parties are so fun! The morning sure came quick!

Missed the TO show due to... ummm... priorities. Perhaps a good thing, (If it's at all possible for missing nero to be a good thing.) because, with the night of rest, I was able to exert a little extra entusiasm at the London show the next night.

Yes, the Bacchus lounge in London was the setting for one brilliant night of music mayhem on Saturday night. Way to wreck it night after night, boys!! It was a real treat to meet Northern Wish and Sunshine for the first time. No doubt we'll all have the opportunity to rip it up again soon enough! Velvet, so nice to see ya at all the shows over the last bunch of time. Good luck with the not-going-out-on the-road-anymore thing... whatever that entails. Thanks for the stickers. [smile]

Great Show in London!

Even with my sprained ankle I managed to dance the night away - but truly who wouldn't give it their best! I'm sure the rye was a great medicine! ryediculous - in fact!

Backbacon - it was so nice to meet you too...and it was great to see everyone that came from the Ottawa way - hope to see you all for New Years!!! [big Grin]

Glad to read that the London nero show also kicked! I wish I could have made it, but could only be in one place and decided that after 2 nights of nero I'd make the trip to Hamilton for the Fatties and to hook up with some friends there.

The Fatties show rocked - Pepper Jack's was busy and the band was in fine form. The Fatties are really tearing it up these days - much tighter and more inspired than earlier in the year, imho. And Shane played the nero Rivoli show during the set break [smile]

Have a great holiday, everyone - wish I could have hooked up at least once during this holiday run with scottieking, sunshine, sean and nina ... hopefully it won't be too long before I do see you all in person again.

Peace, Mark