Jambands.ca

Not a bad deal for Alfie or the Sens!

rubberdinghy

Wow,

now let's see if the Sens get out of the first round of the playoffs. I appologize to all Sens fans in advance, but Alfie is the most embarassing Captain on any Canadian team (hands down!!). His looks and his play all need improvement.

That said, as a Leaf Fan, the last thing I want to see is a first round Sens vs. Leafs because, no matter who wins, the victorious team (most likely the leafs) will be too drained to win the cup. Those teams play the shit out of each other and I want my already battered Leafs to be as healthy as possible.

G

Agreed Reg.

One of those 2 teams has to leapfrog Boston for the division title and one of the top 3 seeds. I don't want to see any Canadian teams going head-to-head in round 1... and hopefully all 6 will make it.

To have a Canadian representative in 6 of 8 first-round series would be a beaut!!

Oh Ollie,

if we're gonna bring up the past then your face, as a Sens fan I presume, would be a darker shade of red than mine. But i choose not to dwell, and mearly look forward to a mint playoff

G

It's just that you made it sound like the Sens have never gotten out of the first round. I think we did pretty good last year.

Gimme some examples how he is the most embarrassing captain?

I remember in the playoffs a few years back after the Sens lost to the Leafs in the Seventh game Alphie coming out and saying it was that kid's (can't remember his name) high stick on Domi in game 6 that cost them the series. I thought that was pretty classless act. I liked him before that but have not liked him since. I do like to watch him skate though.