Jambands.ca

Slammin' Jack Tonight in TORONTO

Jay Funk Dawg

I just talked to percussionist Jeffery Kornblum (formerly of the Burt Neilson Band) and the club (Rancho Relaxo), and they both think it's going to be a crazy night... like off the hook, so shine up your dancin' shoes...it may be a little nuts there tonight...

It's also a bit of a homecoming for Jeff, he hasn't been back to his hometown in a long while...

Caution Jam is going to play a nice acoustic set starting about 10:00'ish and Slammin' Jack will likely go on at around 11:30 for two sets. From all accounts on the East and West Coast their tour has been a success, and I'm hoping that we get a good crew out tonight to support the jam-madness. Count me in!

www.slamminjack.com <- for sound clips

peace! Jay

Wish I could have went... Finances plus the fact that they're opening for nero this Thursday in Guelph made it impossible. Really looking forward to seeing them in Guelph though, caught them at Izzy's last year at the CTMF and they were pretty good...

Pretty simple actually... why pay to see them in Toronto, then pay again for the nero Guelph show (which I'm sure SJ is taking a small share)? One show, 2 bands, a lot cheaper. Like i said, I saw them last year and thought they were great. Looking forward to seeing them in Guelph.