Jambands.ca

Fantasy Hockey winner

purple foot

Congradulations Shanny fan. your the big winner in the pool. Everyone owes this guy one three disc show. email me your address and mine will be in the mail this week. houstong1@hotmail.com

Rank Team Manager TSNP

1 Goon Platoon Shannyfan 6227

2 The Duck CanuckDuck 6033

3 T.O. Buds cbwhite 6011

4 the houston hammers purple foot 5925

5 The Real Thin White Line Phan420 5878

6 Mario's Boys allinlee 5533

7 SolarGarlics forbin40 5095

8 Chatham's Phinest c-towns 4645

9 Dayton Flyers kcreekie 4400

10 SHNKick'rs Esau 4291

11 Allin's All-Stars Allin 0

I'd like to do a playoff pool within the same league if this if anyone is interested. let me know.

edit: o.k i started a new one.

league name: jambands

password: marijuana

go leafs go

Anyone else notice the messege from the winner on the sporting news site?

I saw it yesterday or monday,now if he would just email or messege me with his CD picks I'd get them off to him,I don't want some post a week from now accusing me of not standing behind my bet....

shitty. i wouldn't of started this one if I knew the other one was happening. anyways this one will be better. looks like everyone is in for 10 bones a piece, winner take all for a 110 dolla pot yo. theres still an hour an a half to get in on this peoples.

and if anyone knows shanny fan let him know his prizes are waiting, just need his addy.

I sent out my address to all the losers! Esau and SolarG I will PM you two with my picks. Everyone keep my address because you'll be sending more loot my way.

btw, I was the only team in the league I set up so I switched to your league leaving no one behind.