Jambands.ca

chatham

meggo

I have to work, meggo. But if I wasn't, I think I'd be all over hitting up WHITE COWBELL OKLAHOMA anyways. I did see STS9 in Detroit in the summer (opening for The Slip) and would go see them again. They are enjoyable, especially for a beat-agreeable type as yourself.

Square ROot of Margaret is still around. Not playing very much though. Thye have a new album (two actually) coming out shortly. I work with Josh (guitar) and he is VERY excited about it. I am too. They will be touring SW Ontario shortly in support of the new album. Hamilton, TO, London will all be hit. They might make it out that way, purple foot.

If anyone is interested in loud, poppy, indie space-rock, then this band is for you! Po is one of the best song writers around. S.R.O.M.

well we should get something together anyway saturday night.. babs & mud it's been TOO long... keri give me a shout.. chewie good luck with school and i sarah says she's into bela, she didn't mention the comps... thank god for long weekends!!! yay!!!!!!!