Jambands.ca

c-towns,solargarlic,purplefoot, canuckduck, northe

Swifty

Just wondering when my cds will arrive. Its only been 3 weeks. If you're going to make the bet at least pay up when you get your asses handed to you. Are you all just sore losers???? Why did half of you make another bet when you can't pay up on the first one??

Thanks Esau for the great DBT show.

If you have sent the cds already disregard this post but if not pay up ! [color:"black"]

Ya, I'm kinda waiting to see what happens here for the playoffs, no sense in sending two packages if I dont have too, and speaking of 3 weeks, I'm still waiting for my disc's from last years playoff victory, I know you were in that pool, along with a bunch of other bums who haven't payed up, wheres my two shows?

So far Solar G and Mr.Pinchy are the only 2 out of about 8 that have payed up, whats up with that huh?

punk asses.

Guilty as charged..... however we did touch base through email and I stated I do not have a burner working right now, and I offered to buy you a studio cd or dvd of reasonable price your choice. If that is not ok, email me.

What about the One Step Beyond "Life Out There" studio disc. I know I have two copies of that.

I meant no harm, so please don't fire off an angry post instead of an inquiring email.

And I didn't sign up for the playoff pool, knowing full well I had no way to send discs.

Sean

Ya, I'm kinda waiting to see what happens here for the playoffs, no sense in sending two packages if I dont have too, and speaking of 3 weeks, I'm still waiting for my disc's from last years playoff victory, I know you were in that pool, along with a bunch of other bums who haven't payed up, wheres my two shows?

So far Solar G and Mr.Pinchy are the only 2 out of about 8 that have payed up, whats up with that huh?

punk asses.

Ok...two things.

[color:"red"]First.

I was not part of any pool last year your refering to c-towns,I know it wasn't you that emailed me about this,so I'm not pointing a finger at you.

But to the person who did email me last month(You know who ya are),perhaps you should find out who was part of that pool before you accuse.

[color:"red"]Second.

I settled up with Swifty.Promptly,as all bets should be.

Just clearing some shit up here.

Greg

First off, there wasn't any rage behind that post at all, I guess I need to add smilies, sorry about that.

Second, the mock rage was directed at swifty, seeing as he's leading the pool (again) I was just gonna wait to see how things panned out so me and the rest of the Calgary bums could put one package together, its my fault though, cause I didn't actually tell anyone.

Third, Northern Wish, I don't recall the email but I'll have to check again, I'm a bit stupid. That OSB disc would be awesome though, I've been tryin to find some of their stuff for a while now.cool. Mail me again and I'll send some info.

Sorry for the confusion and mock rage, for those on here that don't know me (which is quite a few) I don't rage on the internet, I keep the rage bottled up until I'm completely wasted and make an ass out myself in public, which is becoming a weekly thing. ah well. I'm probably drunk right now....

peace.jamesd.

This was not meant to be an angry post, rather a reminder to some of my pokey friends.

Sean, anything you send will be ok with me. If you just want to send blanks that's cool too.

c-towns, If you go back to the post from last years playoffs you won't find me agreeing on any bet. If I had known about it I would have been all for it and paid up when I lost.

purplefoot, thanks for the show. They are my first ween cds and I thought they were pretty good. So far anyways.