Jambands.ca

Mother nature appretiation thread.....

Fuckholes

Well, mother nature has gone and done it again. Blessing us with another absolute beyond beautiful day outside.

Im gonna head down to a very close friends house and get some kind vocal/acoustic jams out in his yard.

So what are your plans....? Skip work and.... (fill in the rest) :: :: ::

Guest Low Roller

Perfect weather for hockey, no doubt.

On this absolutely amazing day in Ottawa I am sitting in my cubicle reading patents and doing some other paper work that is essentially redundant and mind-numbing.

I think that I'll drive up to the Gatineaus after work though and watch the sunset from Champlain Lookout (if the park is open that is).

It's so nice out!!

I was at least able to have my lunch outside, before locking myself back into the office, to bathe in the radiation of my monitor...

I gotta figure out how I can get outta here... My vacation days comes out to an odd number, and ends with a .25, I'm thinking maybe I should try to leave at 3pm and use my .25 vacation days. :) If so, no question it's off to the island for a game...

I have to spend most of the day inside working. :( However I am so looking forward to going home these days. I just started my own vegetable garden and I rush home everyday to take care of it. I can't wait to be eating my own organic produce. ::

Spent an unreal morning until noon at webster's falls,hiking,puffing and relaxin'....

Now its time for some 100 proof sambuca and cold beer out on the deck with Bob Marley on the audio projection cabinets while enjoying some fine rolled numbers under the sun.

Guest Low Roller
Spent an unreal morning until noon at webster's falls,hiking,puffing and relaxin'....

Now its time for some 100 proof sambuca and cold beer out on the deck with Bob Marley on the audio projection cabinets while enjoying some fine rolled numbers under the sun.

The background on my computer in my cubicle has a picture of some waterfalls. ::

Sounds like a damn fine day Greg!! I haven't been to websters falls in years. I can't quite remember where it is. I thinking it's off of hwy 5, past Clapisons Corners?

i've been touring around downtown london in a beautifully hazy state... i think in a little while i'll go hang out by the not-so-lovely-but-at-least-its-something thames river, hit the pipe, do some reading/writing, and let jerry sing me away...

Perfect weather for hockey, no doubt.

On this absolutely amazing day in Ottawa I am sitting in my cubicle reading patents and doing some other paper work that is essentially redundant and mind-numbing.

I think that I'll drive up to the Gatineaus after work though and watch the sunset from Champlain Lookout (if the park is open that is).

The stuff they make you do, Low Roller ...

Anyway, as noted, the parkway is open. The helpful folks at the Capital Infocentre can answer this and other mind-itching questions for you over the phone: 239-5000.