Jambands.ca

Dude! Look What the Tide Brought In!

secondtube

MIAMI (Reuters) - About 500 pounds of marijuana washed ashore on several south Florida beaches, prompting a late-night search for drug smugglers in choppy coastal waters, police said on Wednesday.

Federal and local law enforcement agencies sent two helicopters and two boats on Tuesday night to scour the sea for suspects after a man reported coming across a large bale of marijuana while strolling on the beach, police said.

In total, police found 12 bales of marijuana wrapped in white burlap sacks with a street value of up to $1.5 million, said Jim Messer, a Delray Beach police spokesman.

While fairly common during the drug-trafficking decade of the 1980s, Messer said it was rare to see such large quantities of illegal drugs floating ashore on Delray Beach, which is just north of Fort Lauderdale.

"Every once in a while we get refugees washing up on shore, every once in a while we get dope washing up on shore," he said.

link

yep!

I'm with Morrison and Sons Insurance.

A full 1200 dollars a year cheaper than i was paying before i got sick.

[big Grin]

Of course, the car is in getting checked, and the air conditioner compressor has gone, so i'm up around 600 dollars + so far! [Frown]

Oh well, things are looking brighter.

:sometimes theres refugees sometimes theres dope", only in america lol

hell yeah jay id want to be the first one there to see a bale roll in, nothin spells party like a bail of pot u know.

stevo glad you got some insurance and whatnot already brother, i bet your feet still havent hit the floor since you found out eh?

i read about this last night,, along with this one:

"Texas - There wasn't much air in the tires of a pickup truck Denton County deputies stopped early Monday, but they say there was plenty of marijuana"

""There was some air in the tires, but mostly they were full of marijuana," Melo said. "They said it rode pretty rough."

full story

good stuff steve at least youve got it all fixed n shit. i bet you cant wait to get behind the wheel of yer car again eh

ok so for dumbass news stories this one takes the cake

quote:

Customs agents at Rome's Fiumicino airport have seized a nativity scene made out of pure cocaine with an estimated street value of almost $3 million

full story here

imagine chopping up jesus' head [Eek!][Roll Eyes][Frown]

Archived