Jambands.ca

Monster

Super Freak

we just watched this movie the other night too - very well done, acting was amazing and we also couldn't believe how ugly charlise was - i think a lot of it had to do with her mannerisms. Man, i was so horribly disturbed by it though! Ugh, that first rape scene was TOO much, i hid under my pillow at first site of that metal rod... ew ew ew - ok, gotta think of happier stuff.

I can't believe a thread about Charlize Theron's transformation and preformance in Monster has now become a discussion of Christina Ricci's (everchanging) tit's. Not to say they are not fabulous, but they are definately not the same tits in the first pic(purple sweater) than the rest of the pics...definatley a huge size diference there.

I can't believe a thread about Charlize Theron's transformation and preformance in Monster has now become a discussion of Christina Ricci's (everchanging) tit's. Not to say they are not fabulous, but they are definately not the same tits in the first pic(purple sweater) than the rest of the pics...definatley a huge size diference there.

I would like to see more threads like this

The make-up was great, but Charlize has to be praised for the amount of weight she gained for the role too.

The only real flaw I had with the movie was that Charlize out-acted Christina Ricci in every scene they had together. It was distracting to some extent.