Jambands.ca

~ happiest day ever!!! ~

PalacePrincess

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

*** WE JUST PICKED UP FLOOR TICKETS FOR THE CURE!!!! ***

this is the happiest day EVER, EVER, EVER!!!!! i have been wishing for this for years and now not only is it here, it's true and really happening! WOW!

it's the curiosa festival, the toronto date is monday, august 9th (at the amphitheatre), and there's a presale going on right now (ends tomorrow at 5pm) -- presale password is "world" if anyone else wants to snag some early bird tickets. lineup includes:

*** THE CURE ***

INTERPOL

THE RAPTURE

MOGWAI

WITH THURSDAY

MUSE

CURSIVE

MELISSA AUF DER MAUR

COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE

HEAD AUTOMATICA

ON THE SECOND STAGE AND OTHERS TBC

whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!

up17-22-crowd.jpg

beatlemania_03.JPG

Guest Low Roller

Nice. I'm still debating whether to hit up Curiosa after Lollapalooza, if I decide to do Lollapalooza in the first place that is... decisions decisions.

bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, NICE ONE, pink! heeheehee! he fits in so nicely. nice form with the pinky finger too!

why thank you, kerold, it is a happy happy day indeed! if you would like to share in the fun, check yer email for a CUREious surprise. heh!

and newrider,THHHHBBBBTTTTTTT!!!!! to you. the cure could come out in a drunken stupor and bang randomly on pots and pans and they'd still kick the ass of most music acts today! so HA!

I thought to myself "happiest day EVER - wow! must be something INCREDIBLE" only to visit the site and be like "uhh dude, that's kinda boring" so I submit my list of 5 DAYS THAT MADE ME WAY HAPPIER THAN TICKETS TO SAID SHOW WOULD.

1.) The day I realized I would never have to return to high school

2.) Any day in which I've kissed a girl

3.) Any Friday during harvest season

4.) The day I bought my first bass

5.) The first time a girl tried to pick me up at one of my band's gigs

I humbly submit that these circumstances might make better candidates for the title of "best day EVER"

in jest,

phishy K

You're talking about the underage youngin bate that you were dwelling on right? I don't know about the cure though, never got into them, the cult hell yeah, the clash hell yeah, for lack of a better word it always struck me as sort of faggoty. Interpol never impressed me too much, although Brad Pitt is in to them and said so on Entertainment Tonight. The Rapture don't know too well. But Mogwai I would kick it with.