Jambands.ca

Canada Day in Ottawa - 40 Main Street Baby!!!

Pootie Tang

Aw shucks, y'all. Inspired by this thread The Tummies sat down and wrote two new songs last night, Timmy Phillips and The Problem With Me. Both are extremely pathetic and sad, but we really like the Timmy Phillips song.

Does this mean The Tummies will be performing at 40 Main on Canada Day?

Aloha,

Brad

Doubt it. They can't afford us. The rider alone is really quite impressive.

Oh? So what's all this talk about alleged "new tunes"? It's just that: talk, and talk is cheap. I don't believe you've written any new tunes; you taunt us, tell us our desire to see & hear you perform "inspired" you to write new stuff, but you won't let us into your little "band" circle to enjoy them? Bah! I deride your song-writing abilities; I will not speak or think of your band's name until you've redeemed yourself. Do what you like; swear at me, call me names, heck, send Mung after me. I don't care. I've been too disappointed this year with musical acts and events I care about not happening or saying they're going to cease happening. I thought you were above that; I was wrong. ::

Anti-Aloha,

Brad

Last year, we had a hard time getting the Tummies to come out of their dressing room when it was time to hit the stage. The crowd was getting pretty nasty over the whole thing, but eventually, they came and performed flawlessly sending the crowd into waves of emotion.

020.jpg

"Do what you like; swear at me, call me names, heck, send Mung after me."

Brad, I would seriously consider editting that. You are talking up a game you do not want to play. Trust me.

Bring him on. I don't care. He can take me out of the game, of that I'm sure, and that's part of my plan: like criminals who use the police to kill them rather than commit suicide themselves, I look forward to Mung ending my sorry existince on this mortal coil absent of music from bands named after parts of the body that should be reserved for tickling.

Pootie, any chance we could get COCO to play, this late in the game? It's not the same, but it'll be close, at least. Heck, even BatTodd would be better than nothing.

Aloha,

Brad

Folks, I'll be leaving an undisclosed amounts of tickets for Canada Day at Freekers as of sometime today, if you need em go get em soon. Were really trying to get rid of all tickets I have before Tuesday at the very latest of next week. Why you may ask? Because the amount of tickets sold correlates with the amount of beer I can purchase, this way the more people that pay the more beer I get for July 1.

I also didn't get and e-mails from folks interested in vending, no one out there? sunshine...reflexology, no one sells hemp? glasswork?? even other food?? Lemmie Know!!

Hey Hey!! Can't wait till Canada Day -- it will be my official 6 months in Ottawa!! YIPEEE!!! Time to Celebrate for myself.

hmmmmm...reflexology eh? It's tempting; however I may be too intoxicated to apply the best pressure. Could be tempted though!

hmmmmm...reflexology eh? It's tempting; however I may be too intoxicated to apply the best pressure. Could be tempted though!

Guaranteed there'd be people in for a few sessions, 200 + people :) You can always try it earlier in the day, if it's not working, throw your gear in the house and get on with the partying! Your call sunshine, the offer stands.