Jambands.ca

LITTLE FEAT w/ Diesel Dog

briguy

Nice,

Missed the radio interview,should have read this thread earlier,actually forgot this was sunday and and never turned Q107's psychedelic sunday on until now,looking really forward to this show on tuesday.

Briguy,if ya can give me a shout when your around or have time today my friend.

Can't wait for this show, but too bad it ends so early. After getting all fired up with the Dog and the Feat what's a Deadhead like me suppossed to do after the show? If only there was a place to go party. ;)

Well, kc. It turns out there's this place called Peeper Jack's just down the street from the show. There will be one fine band playing all your favourite Dead tunes. They're called Rose Garland....you may have heard of them . A Deadhead such as yourself will be very impressed.

Rose Garland

Pepper Jack's

Little Feat after party!

$3 w/your Feat ticket stub

38 King William St.

There might be a few special guests!

Tonights the night. WO00OT!!!

Hey SecondTube, You still down for a few drinks before the show 2nite brotha? I was down at geebos last night and he said u are MORE then welcome to come down and party wit us. If so what do u want me to pick u up... corona? My moneys on corona. :)

Anyhow, let me know if we expect to see u down... So i know wether or not to grab u some K-k-k-k-k-coronas.

Cheers

piegy

Well,I was hoping I wouldn't be in this situation today.

I was to be at 77 club at 1:00pm today,to assist in a few things,but due to a health issue I've been dealing with for most of the weekend,yesterday and unfortunatley today also it looks as though I will not be able to make it this afternoon or this evening.Truly disappointing I must say,but there is no way right now I could possibly be able to do a thing.I've waitied to the very last minute in hopes of some ease with this issue,but alas,it appears I am not so lucky.

If someone has Briguy's cell number would you be kind enough to private messege me it so I can contact him promptly and fill him in on my situation,the cell number I have is no longer in use.

Thanks.

What a fuckin drag. :(