Jambands.ca

I just ate a sandwich, happy post for a rainy day!

rubberdinghy

I had probably the finest sandwich I've ever had at a BBQ joint across the street from our motel at SPAC:

A "North Carolina Pork Sandwich" - shredded pulled meat flavoured with a spicy vinagrette, topped with sweet and sour cole slaw and served on a caraway seed bun.

God-damn it was fine!!!!!

"I had probably the finest sandwich I've ever had at a BBQ joint across the street from our motel at SPAC"

I love you for reminding me about the bbq smoke. DAMN those were some tasty ribs! So good, they are forcing me to consider heading back there for the Other Ones on August 1st.

I probably shouldnt be 'excited' right now, eh?

Yeah MarcO that BBQ joint was the shizzle alright, never thought I'd find better...Until I came home this week to discover the magic that is RIBFEST. Sweet mother of baby jesus!!! My only regret was not eating there everyday, Ribs were stellar, but the 6 dollar pulled pork sandwich was the sh!t. I was going to hide in this years winners car and go where the meat goes. Ribfest Tour 2004!!!!!

I had probably the finest sandwich I've ever had at a BBQ joint across the street from our motel at SPAC

arhglgharalralhgalgah - the Hickory Pork Wick was definitely the finest sandwich I've ever had. In the picture below, in addition to seeing the beautiful MarcO and hamilton, you can also see the fragrant bbq smoke!

bbq.jpg