Jambands.ca

Kung & Zero are not losers

Deke

YOu guys are forgetting, or missing how Beautiful Quebec is!

I just spent the day at Mont Cascade, Golfing. fu©k is it ever beautiful out there. I'm glad we live in Hull. We're sandwiched between wonderful Ottawa and the Gatineaus. Screw politics.

Beauty is all that matters.

I'll appease.........

In all honesty, I will sadly miss Kung if he is truly gone. When first unto this country, I had a huge issue with his meandering ramblings. I thought he was full of sh!t. Thanks to him, my eyes looked upon this scene from a different perspective, and I slowly realized I was wrong, and his ramblings didnt meander whatsoever. Sure, a couple of 'incidents' occured, but at least he was vocal, whomever may have been in the wrong. Obviously, it takes 2 to tango.

Kung was an ass, but he chose to be an ass and there seemed to be alot of tit-for-tat in his postings. If he didnt challenge your thinking about a subject, you missed out.

Thanks Kung for being a dick some of the time, but thanks for helping me realise "It aint all good, brah."

Still, the optimist inside prevails, and I believe 'its all good brah' as long as you, personally, make it all good.

I cant believe you sold out, ass!

KuNG LICKERS!!!!

That was the death of Kung. Those close to you couldn't live with it. Heck, I'd want you to change it too if I knew you. Maybe I can help...

Kung... zero..., hey try one of these:

- unstable (clearly the front runner, cause it has 'stab' in it and I know you'd like that)

- dj nutbar (you could wear gold chains and try to crash hip-hop shows)

- loonie (...and your a Canadian too [lol], get it..[lol])

- D'THAO ('Danger To Himself And Others' or as zen as a brick)

::

All kiding aside, I'll miss the web loser know as 'kung'. It's characters like 'kung' that make sites like this humorous. I mean, 'kung' couldn't reeaaally be that insane? Could he....?

Countrycowboy, if you're so put off by Ontario and so enamoured with the West, you should really think about moving back there....seems that's where you happiness lies!?!?!

i'm not put off by the province, just a lot of the people living here

I deleted my response to this thread because it was a little harsh. Suffice it to say my words have been greatly misinterpreted as egotistical, city or province-centric.

Economically, Ontario is the centre of Canada. Period.