Jambands.ca

STEPHEN FRANKE, JESUS HENDRIX, er NOW SATURDAY!!!

kc

It was good to hear Stephen Franke put on such a good show at Izzy's this weekend.

Check him and his band Noises From The Toolshed , this Saturday with Jesus Hendrix feat. Mike Daley, Rob Lamothe @

The Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King William St.

Hamilton (905)525-6666

The musical surprise of the Come Together Music Fest for me was Stephen Franke & Noises from the Toolshed. I had never heard them before and they blew my mind! Brilliant musicianship … Stephen Franke is a fantastic guitar player, and the piano player (Chris ?) is awesome as well. Very jazzy but still groovy, and super-tight. Wow! Check them out if you can.

Peace, Mark

Yup, they ROCK!! They were the surprise of the weekend for me too! I've got their CD playing in the stereo right now :)

And man does it make the music that much more enjoyable when the person performing is so personable and so approachable! Nothing but positive energy resonating from Stephen - can't wait to see him again (unfortunately Saturday isn't going to happen)

You can sleep on backbacon!

Seriously though, we'll be able to find you a spot somewhere (i'd give you more detail but I'm not 100% sure on where we're staying) - however I can't promise that it'll be as comfortable as being on the grass, under a tarp with a bottle of wine within reach.