Jambands.ca

Moses Mayes tonight?

bradm

Guest Low Roller

Dammit! Sorry Bradm, I was planning on taking a night off tonight and just do stupid stuff like laundry, dishes, and burn CDs. However Moses Mayes is one tasty nugget!

Guest Low Roller

The one time I saw this band, I ended up dancing my ass off. Recommended for those that want some Wednesday night madness.

Guest Low Roller

I'm torn. On one hand I want to, on the other hand I haven't been home since last Tuesday and won't have another chance until next Monday.

Let's sweeten the pot...

Did I mention that I'm willing to buy soft drinks for the driver all evening, because I am.

Also, the taping rig will be broken out for this, so whoever drives me up will be assisting in disseminating whatever goes down to those unfortunate souls who couldn't make it, which will earn you some serious karma points.

Roller, I think there's plenty of time between getting home from work (5:00pm to 5:30pm) to throw a load of laundry in, cook a quick dinner, do dishes, throw the wet stuff into the dryer, burn some CDs, fluff'n'fold, and then be available for HookUpM. No, it's not a quiet relaxed night, but there are more nights for quiet relaxation then ass-removal dancing.

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

I should also mention that I'm driving on a spare tire right now. Driving to Kanata and back makes me nervous, let alone driving to Wakefield. I have to buy some tires today, because I got a road trip planned for Friday, and tomorrow is real bad for me.

I also have no more clothes to wear because I haven't done laundry in weeks. I don't think anybody wants to see me walking around with no clothes on. ;)

*sigh* What time is the show?

The BSI web page says 9pm. I figure that'd make for a 9:30pm or 10:00pm start, at the earliest, so a 9:30pm arrival time would be cool.

(And if it's a question of road safety and extreme levels of personal hygiene, well, I understand, with no "suzic" thoughts at all.)

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

I just got back from Canadian Tire. They are installing new tires as I type, so my car should be in top shape for the drive. I don't if I'll be though.