Jambands.ca

feeling a little self righteous... hahaha...

guigsy

so this is post #999... this is really the end, post #1000 is a new beginning. the beginning of the 4 digit era. this is the end of the 3 digit era. there's no where else to go. seriously.

daaaamn...

there's been talk of shaving your heady head, which got me thinking, maybe it's time to shave my virtual heady head, so to say, drop the sheik moniker, maybe shave my heady headress is better, but you know, maybe it's time for a change. let's be honest, i've been living a lie: i'm not a sheik. not a sheik! and my apologies to any real sheik's out there who i may have offended. this will be my last potentially offensive post as a fake sheik.

and so, as im typing this and listening to a sweet mixed cd that was recently given to me, i've been inspired by another idea... a lot of this stuff is new to me, and im really diggin' it, so i'm thinking, you know, people trade live shows and stuff, but do people trade mixed cds of their own taste? i dunno. im asking, do they? i think it'd be cooler if we did... you know, you'd get a little taste of what some people are all about, maybe understand why that dude likes that band you were bitching about the other day on the board, you know? and im sayin' dont even offer a tracklist. let it hit ya in the face. good or bad, whatever. if its bad, big deal, you got a free coaster, put your beer on it, asshole. so, here it is, im gonna do up a mix cd, i dont even know whats gonna be on it yet, but there'll be some songs... maybe... you'll just have to trust me... but yeah, i'll do up a mix bag of some tasty treats that get some regular airplay around this place, and i'll offer a freebie to the first 3 people to pm me, and trades to anyone else who wants to play this little game... it could be fun, it could suck...

hey, Phish have Coventry...

i got A Little Bit of Sheik, For A Whole Lotta Yerbouti.

cheers.

and so, as im typing this and listening to a sweet mixed cd that was recently given to me, i've been inspired by another idea... a lot of this stuff is new to me, and im really diggin' it, so i'm thinking, you know, people trade live shows and stuff, but do people trade mixed cds of their own taste? i dunno. im asking, do they? i think it'd be cooler if we did... you know, you'd get a little taste of what some people are all about, maybe understand why that dude likes that band you were bitching about the other day on the board, you know?

NOW yer talkin my language Sheiky!!!! Mix tapes and/or cd's are without a doubt the bee's knees! That means real good. :: I look forward to constucted my next Cut. So far I only know one song that is gonna be on it.. Magnolia, by JJ Cale. Yes, its gonna be a lovey dovey mix methinks.