Jambands.ca

Tommy Chong on Leno tonight

CatPhish

He got out like literally yesterday. The movie talks are back on and being actively tossed about, seems more fitting now then ever. Unfortunately I have heard that Rae Dawn came up with the core premise and original screenplay which sounds just plain dodgy.

I want to hear 'director's commentary- type' voiceovers (by cheech and chong) for the movies that are already out there- that would be hilarious

actually booche, bouche and I ran into that guy from the police academy movies who did all the nifty sound effects with his mouth, in wisconsin a coupla years ago.

we asked him about his appearance in Up in Smoke, and he confirmed what everyone suspects- loads of artificial stimulae were available onset, loads of partying and general craziness abounded

I want to hear 'director's commentary- type' voiceovers (by cheech and chong) for the movies that are already out there- that would be hilarious

actually booche, bouche and I ran into that guy from the police academy movies who did all the nifty sound effects with his mouth, in wisconsin a coupla years ago.

Michael Winslow

RnB

geek