Jambands.ca

Dead Red Rocks Shots

Freeker

06/27/03 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO

Set I: Makes Sense To Me> All Time Low, Greta, Rock, Counting Train Cars, Proving Ground> Thin Air (Smells like Mississippi)> Proving Ground> Henry Parsons Died

Set II: Tonight's the Night, Action Man> Wondering> Red Hot Mama, Blue Indian> Drums> Monstrosity> Stop-Go, Love Tractor, Climb To Safety, Papa Johnny Road

Encore: Genesis1, Nobody's Loss1, Fishwater, 1 x 1

1 Acoustic

6/28/03 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO

Set I: Little Kin> Ain't Life Grand> C. Brown> Bayou Lena> Pigeons> Papa's Home> Drums> Yard of Blonde Girls> Thought Sausage> One Arm Steve

Set II: Meeting of the Waters> Nebulous> Driving Song> Chilly Water> Imitation Leather Shoes> Chilly Water> Drums1> Driving Song> Give, Blight> Tall Boy

Encore: Travelin' Man2, Chunk Of Coal

1 Everyone remained on-stage during both 'Drums';

2 'Vacation' tease after 'Travelin' Man'

06/29/03 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO

Set I: Are You Ready For The Country?, She Caught The Katy, Fishing, Ophelia, Old Joe, Clinic Cynic, And It Stoned Me, Coconut, Wish You Were Here, Pickin' Up The Pieces, Stop Breakin' Down Blues

Set II: Disco> Junior> North, Tortured Artist, Doreatha, I'm Not Alone, Arleen1> Fixin' To Die2> Dave Jam> Drums3> Space Wrangler> Blackout Blues> Cream Puff War

Encore: Don't Wanna Lose You, Surprise Valley> Porch Song

1 with Peanut on midi-sax

2 with Col.Bruce Hampton on Guitar and vocals, Peanut on midi-sax

3 with Peanut on percussion

----

man, i was kickin myself for not makin this run and i was stuck here!

great pics though, next summer i'll do the panic run there...who's in? roll call! :)