Jambands.ca

Ode To My Sister

Douglas

I always hate these "Check your email" threads.

Hate these "Dude, call me" threads.

Hate "Check your PM" threads (probably more than any of them), but tonight takes the cake.

Douglas just phoned Catphish to tell her to check her email because she hadnt heard from her yet.

[joeshmoevoicever]What the hell is going on?[/joeshmoevoicever]

fine...but people won't get it so much.

Prelude: first (adult) fight with sister happened tonight and I'm pissed off because she's playing sh!tty games that do no good for anyone's soul. So rather than responding to her with angry words, I decided to write out my angriest thoughts...hoping that tomorrow I can respond with nothing less than loving words.

----------------------------------

Do ya think she'll understand what the purple means?!?!?!?!

[color:"purple"]

ODE TO ANNE

Sorry that you're upset with Cathy for picking a day for the BBQ that you and Brian have to work.

Sorry that you don't understand what it's like to have such incredible friends that you love and would do anything for.

Sorry that I listened to you bitch about Cathy for the past 10 years...even when Cathy never said a single bad word about you. Yeah, yeah.actions speak louder than words.... [color:"black"] whatever.

[color:"purple"]Sorry that you never had to leave your home town that you love where your family lives and all of your greatest memories lie.

Sorry that you can't always have your way.

Sorry that you're so bitter with anyone who has things that you can't have.

Sorry I won't see you at Christmas.

------------------------------------

(the Christmas comment stems from one of my sister's comment...I'm not really that mean)

wow. i love the softer world. really great. As for sibling issues, i have found that love and understanding are the best medicine and time is the cure. I remember my parents would always tells me when i was picking on my brother to be careful cause one day we'd be all grown up and then he'd be able to kick my ass. wow am i ever glad we have always been able to get along, you definatly don't want to see a big Un-friendly

cause one day we'd be all grown up and then he'd be able to kick my ass.

that's basically what's happening here...she use to bully to fu©k outta me when we were kids, and for years I've always tried to keep the peace, regardless of the guilt trips that were thrown at me. Guess I'm fed up. And I guess she's not use to me throwing back.

love and understanding are the best medicine and time is the cure

Couldn't have said it better myself. :) I sure hope she apologizes though...otherwise it's going to take too long and that's just wasted time