Jambands.ca

CHATHAM?? LONG WEEKEND?

purple foot

hahah no dude now it's all about "the metro lounge", (formerly blind dog) ooooooh yes, a new place to scream your conversations at people and get randomly groped and/or stepped on while maneuvering the crowd. sorry to sound negative, i just can't stand these places. i don't know what if anything is happening... i'm going to prince in detroit (the palace) on friday and praying for good weather, probably chilling at the beach for the rest of the weekend. i wanna go to st kitts for the diesel dog extravaganza but it's not looking good (no moneys). we should get something together.

hey man i am always happy to have folks out here. a little beach v-ball, a big honkin raft (it honks!!), and with any luck lots of sunshine... and in a pinch, i can be a big fuckin ray of sunshine, hahahah... aaanyhoo... definitely give the heads up if you're going to be around, schwassabi. :)

this weekend is a long weekend... for most people anyways.

Thorgnor, get a hold of me or schwa - you and les should come along on our mission this weekend. it's gonna be fun.

and meggo - i'm seriously itching to come back to your cottage... not just because it's a kickass place, but because i miss you :( We have to get together SOON! :)

:P

yep, all by my lonesome most of the time (were you even referring to me... ahwell). i've been leaving a trail of muffins in hopes i'll lure in a cute cyclist or windsurfer but the damn raccoons just keep on eating them... today was exciting b/c there was a bat on the porch screen. chatted with the bat a little bit. i think it was sleeping, though. darkangel.gif

heehee.. have you guys ever seen the shining?