Jambands.ca

Good News to Come Home To :)

Ms.Huxtable

Mike and I came home from Kingston to one of our dreams come true!

You see we have pretty sh!tty neighbors. They have no respect for our stuff or space, are pretty much scum bags who owe about three months of rent and a year's worth of gas to the landlord.

We came home and they're gone!!! They must have skipped town instead of paying.

That's a pretty sh!tty thing to do to our landlord, but FACK are we happy to have the whole house to ourselves!! The first thing we did was run around our backyard, put our recycle bin were we want it and yelled as loud as we could inside the house (and banged on the walls!) WOO HOO! Happy Sunday! :D

I think that the people that lived below me had the same feeling when they saw me moving out on Friday. There was always so much antimosity between us with the floor squeaking and heavy loud bass from poopy rap music.

And to put a nice pretty sparkle onto the awesomeness of moving downtown, the guys who live on the floors above and below me in the house came out to help me move my stuff into my new place nice and fast. And they wouldn't even let me buy them a case of beer when they were done. cheers to heady neighbours. I hope you get some this time guys!

HAHa thats wicked!! Gotta hate sh!tty neighbors. When I go apartment shopping, the have to have a low "shut-the-fu©k-up" factor. As 10 being we could throw grenades at each other and 1 being told to keep quiet while we sleep.

Looks like you and Mike just upgraded from a 3ish to a 10.. congrats and enjoy the freedom!!

Fantastic! We have a total lunatic living below us these days. Nothing but the sounds of clinking glasses and giddy boy scouts all day long. Last night I saw him burying a clown in the local park. Call the police. I think he may be on drugs.