Jambands.ca

Beck...

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

...No, not Jeff Beck, but Beck Hansen, simply known as Beck. Anyone care about him?

I remember being scared by Mellow Gold, amused by Odelay!, and I'm still warming up to Sea Changes.

Anyhow, the reason I bring this up is because I read a tasty little rumour over on Pitchfork that Beck is currently working on his next album with producer extraordinaire Nigel Godrich (Radiohead's producer), and there's going to be a track with guest vocalist Jack "I'll bitchslap ya if you cross me" White of The White Stripes fame. Beck's insanity, with Jack White's intensity, and Nigel Godrich's impeccability will make for one SICK track.

Also, here's a little fun trivia fact. Apparently Beck appeared in the White Stripes video for Hardest Button to Button. I had no idea, did you?

[Edit: Black & White... see below for explanation.]

jack white, you must mean.

Jack "I'll bitch slap ya if you touch my sandwhich" Black is of many other fames.. The D, high fidelity, orange county, etc..

but that does sound pretty fuckin cool. i've always been a beck fan, and im with c-towns on the midnite vultures bit. the show for that tour was amazing.