Jambands.ca

Skankcity@Coventry(out of the loop update needed)

scottieking

Hey folks! Scottieking returning from a hiatus of my own with a question for my peeps. Will the infamous Skankcity arise @ Coventry? Granted I'm sure this topic has already been done to death but I've forsaken ya'll for so long I'm out o' the loop. If you cats could post or email and let me know any caravaning or possible camping strategy I'd love to be in on it.

Northern Wish, I'll call you tomorrow. Ottawa Skanks, check the Scottieking appearance on Tuesday Night in your town!

I'm with Velvet on the meeting up before we get there thing. I spent 16+ hours in traffic last year, and since we were with good friends it wasn't bad at all.

I have the route from VT State Police which is 91 South to Route 5. Is anyone familiar with the 91 S? Is there some large area that is easily identifiable that we could pre-plan to meet there?

The only problem with this plan is what if there are stragglers who don't meet the time window? I have a problem, being lack of patience, that tends to flare up when Phish is involved.

It would be awesome for us all to camp together.

So, we either all meet up on the Canadian side- or somewhere along the 91 South- or at the gate at first intermission........

Lets talk now, Scottie has a pressing engagement at the beach!!!! j/k

Sean

I am sure many of us will be arriving on different days. Everyone camping together is unrealistic. As long as we can all meet up in the venue at some point we can all determine where our campsites are for hanging out.

How about we all meet somewhere around noon on Saturday? We should all be in by then. I have always found that the best place to meet at these festivals is at the Post Office.

Hey! I'd like to sort this out, as I am sorta on the road and not necessarily on the internet as much right now.

I think Basher's right, meeting up outside the venue will be too difficult for a large group of us. People will come on different days and at different times. Besides, no one seems to know of a meeting spot! (But if you ARE working out a caravan action plan, please post it)

Caravan or not, we should plan a meeting time/spot inside the venue. Post office on Saturday at noon? Entrance gates to the venue at first intermission on Saturday? Both?? Maybe we should make a poll.

I'll be the one with dreads.

I'll have dreads, too:

I'll dread the line-up...

I'll dread the masses of mud that are sure to happen...

I'll dread the stifling heat we're sure to endure...

I'll dread the outrageous prices on stuff in the lot...

Aloha,

Brad

gates to the venue is better becuase we'll all be there anyway. post office may be quite the hike for the poor bastards camped in buttfuck nowhere. just a precautionary, anti walking, measure. discuss.

Good point. Gates to the venue works for me!