Jambands.ca

Take my mom off tour!

zero

So this is a first I'm pretty sure:

Take My Mom (Please)

I am a 30 year old single "semi" autonomous human being, have been to PLENTY of shows on my own but just this w-end my mom decided she wanted to do the last leg of summer tour to see what all this stuff was about.

Background:She is a super educated, left wing buhdist who is head of the children's department in a library located in a VERY wealthy community, VERY smart, pretty hot and open to cool sh!t, while she did do woodstock in 69 and quite a few shows from 67-71 I'm affraid she might ruin my last phish tour.

Thus I need someone to take care of this situation ASAP I would be willing to pay for the two cruises, (safari or all inclusive club such as club med also acceptable) for the dates of the remaining shows the suitable candidate must have a valid passport (she needs to be OUT of the country) and be in the 21 to 55 year range, able to carry a good conversation, be pretty good looking and "deliver the goods" at least once if not more a day (she has menopaused FYI).

I know this might sound ridiculous but I figure it's easier (and cheaper) to do this than having to drag my mom on tour and score extra's for these shows.

Suitable candidates please apply at:

datemymom @ goclic dot com

Thanks in advance.

and to further my initial thoughts...what makes this guy think that the mom is up for going on this cruise thing with someone she's never met, who's been selected from a pool of heady candidates but couldn't handle being on tour?

stand up and say "hey mom, these shoeless, hairy, smelly, drugged out kids all around us are my people. i am one of them, this is me, I'm your son, love me." come on, come out of the party closet already. (this coming from me with the born again jesus freak mother that i'd never tell my party habits to)

if you look on page 4 of the thread, i believe there's a pic of this woman. she looks like any normal hampton's living, benz driving milf. Jared - I think the odds are in your favour.

I have to commend this woman for taking an interest in her son's life actually. How many parents out there just turn a blind eye to their children's actions or don't get involved in what they're doing because it makes them uncomfortable. It's often easier just to let kids do what they want to avoid the headaches and fights that can occur.

I wish more parents showed their openess to explore that which interests their children.