Jambands.ca

Drum Making

Paan

what a great hobby idea....I think I met you and we played your new drum and my drum together!?!....you were wearing fur pants at Izzy's right?....then we heard other drums and other other drums and I ended up having a mild seizure from a strobe light at the drum circle..(Was this you with the new drum and fur pants?)

Anyhoo....Jimmy the guy you bought your drum from(if that was you) does work shops I believe and I'm pretty sure there are workshops at Wiccafest and other such festivals....If you figure something out I'd love to join you.....I've been talkin with a nitive guy about getting together to learn to make cerimonial(sp) native drums he is interested...if you like the sound of that(drum) you can join me!!Good luck!!

Yeah, I'm the guy with the new drum and the fur pants... after all, you can't buy a new drum without fur pants!!

Thanks for the info... I will try to track down Jimmy... also, if you do get together with anyone else, let me know, I would love to try it. I am not really picky about what type of instrument I want to create... in fact, I would like to try making several types of percussion instruments. I will let you know if I come across anything else... if not, maybe I'll see ya at the next CTMF.