Jambands.ca

***OFFICAL CANADIAN SLIP TOUR DATES***

U.FProductions

nice one, Shane!

you're one of the only guys that knows that you have to make a show into an event...it's not just a constantines show. it's not just 2 nights of awesome bands. it's not just jambands. it's a lot mroe than your average show and you know that's what you need to make it happen.

I admire your smartypants ways.

smartypants.

so the ONLY way to purchase advance tix right now is through The Slip's website?

hmmmmm

will there be tix available later at a spot in Toronto?

ie: rotate this, etc.

i'm definately going to all 3, but not living in any of those cities it will be a costly mini tour

any service charges i can save all the better ::

Interesting tidbits from theslip.com...

"Starting September 6th in Ithaca, we will wind through the Midwest, hooking up with The Duo (Benevento/Russo), which is always happy/scary, for a flash of shows in Indy, Chicago, and St. Louis."

JEOMK!

"...we'll be heading back North to visit the good people of Canada again (folks, if you've never tried it, you simply must). We're still mourning the alleged breakup of Toronto's Broken Social Scene, especially because we never got to see them live (sniffle)."

I didn't realize the BSS had broken up...

Well they were billing this show from Friday past as they're last but after milking it all show they admitted it was never true. They had a real bedraggled vibe going, like they were all going in different directions, which they were. I think it's safe to say all of their side projects will take predominance for a while and the paired down line up may or may not get out for a few dates at some point. Not holding my breath for anything to happen anytime soon.