Jambands.ca

JSB in kingston

show---whore

If it's anything like the show last night, GO. Seems that Craig Mercer got a cold and couldn't sing much...actually, he didn't sing...at all*. Except for one song sung by Paul the drummer, it was an all-instrumental (emphasis on "mental") show. Essentially, JSB did a live rave for us for almost an hour and a half, and kicked our asses all over the place.

Aloha,

Brad

* OK, except for the "Now they will know..." spoken parts.

Dude, I got to run the Caledonia Zoo (J/L/T/B)

I think that the animals are taking the day off tomorrow, in preparation for Friday night [Eek!]

Of course i got to work somebody's got to be responsible. LOL

Look who we hired to care of you UFP people...

-

Let's Get Ready To Rumble....................

Bouche~

Is wild blue yonder still playing around there? or Bloom?

Poutine....no way...veg here, keep that gravy away.

Cheers~

Jstsmkd1~

Well guess your goin to miss another great show tomorrow then...too bad. [Confused]

Drama? That dude moved west man...remember?

Screw work & Give'r, unless your just not allowed to go. [Wink]

No excuses on my part...I'll be there tonight & tomorrow @ PJC.

Jay What no overalls for friday(sissy pants). Looks like esau was right, my girlfriend can really out party you. 10pm that's early, we might be startin to get reved up by then. The boys from Tala are coming over after the bar as well. You know you got a place to crash.

For after Toronto I think we should park the Bus on Queen and just giver' in there. [Razz]

You're both sissies, it's that simple. Not sure what I'm doing Friday, I gotta work til at least 10pm. Saturday it's on! I'm having a couple people over at my place. Nothing too big, I live in a crappy apartment with asshole neighbours, so if you're looking for somewhere to hang out before the show let me know. I wish I could have the afterparty here, but like I said, boo to my neighbours. So where's it going to be? I hope someone steps up, I've givene'r every weekend this month with nero and I don't want to break the tradition. Get your sissy pants ready, we're going all night.

Archived