Jambands.ca

Who wants to fight?

Jared

1st Zero, my house has no door, last weeks fight,, and it it would be more like this,, you pull up, start walking to house, see me running at you in my boxers ( i don't fight in pants (in hounour of rickey))i'd drop kick you in the head, and open a flury or punches in the soloplexes, then you hit the ground, i'd hit my bong,, and go back to drinking

1st Zero, my house has no door, last weeks fight,, and it it would be more like this,, you pull up, start walking to house, see me running at you in my boxers ( i don't fight in pants (in hounour of rickey))i'd drop kick you in the head, and open a flury or punches in the soloplexes, then you hit the ground, i'd hit my bong,, and go back to drinking

2nd: esau dem is fight'n words

3rd: instigator come over,, we'll build the ring,, were the suit cause i gotz one too

My old roommate showed up at my girlfriend's bar where she manages ( Spirit's at Bloor & Church ) and walked out on the bill. Not only that, he accused the bar of ripping him off. He was beligerant and tried to intimidate her when she caught up to him on the street.

I lived with this guy for five years and I knew he was an obnoxious alcoholic, but I never thought he'd treat Vicki that way. He's 6'3 and not wimpy, but I could knock him out with one good right hand. I'm fu©king furious just thinking about last night. I wasn't at the bar at the time, and it's a good thing for him that I wasn't. The rest of the day will get interesting when Vicki emails him.

I'm feeling a little out of sorts today myself. I'm not violent but I feel full of rage right now!

Maybe it has to do with I'm tired, mini-cold trying to break through, no coffee, my boss wasn't in a pleasant mood, and i'm second guessing taking this job!!

anyone in Ottawa want to fight - I'm on Labrie Ave right now!!!! you aren't scared of a little sunshine, are you??? C'mon, bring it on!!!