Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas

peipunk

Good lord!!! I have been watching my rooomate play this all day(he had one preordered-it was released today), and holy sh!t if you liked Vice City, you'll love this (of course). With an unbelievable soundtrack to play to( featuring such gems as Eminence Front and Free Bird on the classic rock channel, Pressure Drop on the reggae channel, NWA, Dr. Dre and 2pac on the hard core hip hop, classic hip hop with Public Enemy and Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock( It Takes 2), a country station, a classic alternative station with Soundgarden, STP, Jane's Addiction, and a House station), there is a slew of new features. Your character must eat food to keep his energy up, but eat too much junk and he gets fat! As well, you can build up your muscles at the gym and learn different forms of hand to hand combat, you can ride BMX and do tricks, and your skills at all things constantly improve the more you do them (driving, shooting, etc.). All in all, guaranteed to take a lot of time from your life if you're a geek like me!!