Jambands.ca

Bush vs. Kerry...still undecided like me?? hehe...

Hux

Seymour M. Hersh, the Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter now writing for The New Yorker magazine, was asked Tuesday at the University of Michigan why Sen. John Kerry isn't easily leading the presidential race over George W. Bush when the war in Iraq is going so badly.

"I think one thing you have to face up to is the fact there are roughly 70 million people in America who do not believe in evolution - and those are Bush supporters," said Hersh, who is up front about his support for Kerry.

http://www.mlive.com/news/aanews/index.ssf?/base/news-10/1098888821214630.xml

Will Farrel in a Crawford Ranch parody.

After spending over $75 million on fraudulent attacks, Karl Rove is back to selling the true Texas cowboy. Throughout August, Bush campaign commericals will feature President Bush at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Join ACT and our friend Will Ferrell for a behind-the-scenes look at “White House West.” We promise it’s the best commerical you’ll see this election.

uh oh....... this may have ramifications on Tuesday's vote.

Will people be reminded that Bin Laden is still at large and vote against Bush?

Or will people rally behind Bush for the very same reasons? ("don't switch horses in mid-stream" etc.....)

I have a bad feeling about Tuesday, folks, I really do. :(

I liked the white CIA guy with shoe polish on his face earlier this week threatening that soon we won't even remember 9-11 due to the upcoming carnage... and to please kindly vote for george w

upcoming carnage, I believe... good english speaking al queda rep with obviously fake accent releasing said comments to the media 5 days before the election? sorry Republicans, but at least half of america seems to believe you (amazingly)

and in other news:

db041026.gif

(also in the news, its a very sad state of affairs that I believe anything bin Laden says 1000 times over anything I hear from the white house these days)