Jambands.ca

RAISINHILL & CONTACT - Friday @ PJC

briguy

Raisinhill is just fu©king awesome. thumpin' good times! its funny that the Rev likened them a bit to Nero, i was thinking that too, with a helping of Slip to go along with it. a great sound from these guys, grabbed the disc and cant wait to hear it, and would really love to see them up here again soon.

Guigsy the place wasn't that full last night man! Too bad we didn't figure out the meeting thing. If you're coming out again tonight and you recognize me, introduce yourself. I wear glasses and I have long brown curly hair in a ponytail. If I had to guess, I'd say I'll be wearing jeans and either some sort of plaid lumberjack buttondown shirt or maybe a hoodie.

Secondtube are you coming out tonight too?

hahaha, no, i know it wasnt full at all... that was just my way of saying that Raisinhill can really lay it down thick... so thick ya gotta eat with a spoon! that bass.... oh, daddy! that bass! ::

wont be able to make it out tonite, i had already made other plans... but im sure it'll be a blast! have fun! and next time we'll make more of an effort to do the face to face meeting thing.. ;)

No I didn't misinterpret the 'thick' comment, I just meant, there weren't more than like 30 or 35 people in the whole bar at the end of the Contact set, and if there were so many of us from the forum, it's just funny that we didn't get it together. Anyway, no worries. There will be other shows.

Secondtube I'll look out for you. I'll be with at least one of my housemates, a taller guy who had shoulder-length blond hair when I last saw him this morning, but he was on his way to the barber to sell out like a sucker so who knows what he'll look like tonight :D. Also might be with various other shady characters known as Chips and Rocky. If you hear those names being tossed around, I'm the long haired freaky one. Cheers.

p.s. you're right about that bass, though, thick! I really enjoyed their sets, too bad I had to work this morning or I would have stayed right till the end. I left somewhere in the middle of the second.

how the hell long is this hair Rev? was there last night and looking for a guy with his hair tied back, mine was tied back and its red... and I'm a dude, didn't spot ya

next time lets set a corner of the bar to meet or something (caught the radio show yesterday and enjoyed) cheers man

raisinhill and contact were good fun last night, good times